The Mosaic Of Moms ministry-focus is to encourage and challenge mothers in their Christian faith and to encourage mothers to raise up godly children. We aspire to seek the LORD’s perspective in parenthood.
We do understand that there is the possibility that not all of our readers have made a committment to Christ as LORD and Savior. If you are not sure who Christ is, we encourage you to read the Gospel of John in the bible. If you are interested in becoming a Christian and you do not know where to begin, then take a look at these verses from the Bible.
Why Do I Need a Savior?
- Romans 3:23: “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” No one is perfect except God. We were created to have relationship with God, but our sinful nature has separated us from Him.
- Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” The separation from God results in death. Without Christ we cannot have reconciliation with God. Christ made the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. We cannot earn this gift, but we can receive it!
- Romans 5:8: “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Christ was the sinner offering. His death on the cross bought us out of slavery to sin. Once you receive this gift, you have reconciliation with God!
What Must I Do To Be Saved: God’s word is very clear! Read these scriptures.
- Romans 10:13: “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Ask the LORD in prayer to come into your heart and forgive you of your sins.
- Romans 10: 9-10: “If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.”
- Acts 2:38: “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.” To repent means to turn away. Turn away from your sins. Jesus says that we should, “Go and sin no more.” (John 8:11) Baptism is an act of obedience for believers. The actual water does not save you. It is a symbol of committment. It also symbolizes that you have been buried with Christ and raised again to walk in newness of life! (See Romans 6 and John 3).
Isn’t that AMAZING! You can be made new! All can be washed away and you can life a live out from under guilt and condemnation! “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” (2 Corinthians 5:17)
If you have made the decision to follow Christ or you are wanting more information, please contact us! Also, it is very important that you seek out a Bible believing church that will help you to deepen your understanding of God’s word. He has so much in store for you! What are you waiting for? “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)